Senior Python Developer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, HaarlemTechnology
BOTS is on a mission to make wealth possible for everyone on all continents of the world. With the BOTS app, we provide a global reliable source of income by bringing people, technology, fun and innovation together in one app that transforms the financial sector and society. BOTS is rapidly expanding internally and internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an experienced Senior Python Developer. Are you up for the challenge?
Help us build the Best, Fastest and World's biggest Exchange, and democratize it to everybody in the world.
BOTS is an innovative open trading platform. For users, it is effortless to use. The big innovation behind it, is not to give the mass public slow latency trading like all trading platforms do, but to provide the smartest and fastest trading possible. Trading like the pro's do, now made available for everybody. We need your help. We grow super fast, we need to stay ahead and give the world fair access: We need you.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Python developer. Together with our Tech Team, you are responsible for the development of our backend and integration with the App for new features. Our backend is currently all done in C++, but we wish to develop new features against a backend in Python. We want to grow to 120 countries with a lot of users and an important task will be to make sure our systems are ready for that. It is an advantage if you already have experience as a backend developer of large mission-critical systems.
You are responsible for the development of our backend and integration work with the frontend team
You will be defining, running, and monitoring large computational workloads, running on low latency infrastructure.
- Researching, we expect that you have great research skills and that you enjoy the challenge. We have to find ways to improve different parts of our system and implement new features and processes to create the best customer experience.
Our Mission: Our goal is to make the exclusive technology of algorithmic trading accessible for everyone. By providing the tools to trade as a pro, we hope to shake up the financial world and give everyone equal chances. Your contribution to democratize the world of trading will be at the core of our product, therefore, we are looking for an experienced Senior Python Developer who makes a difference.
What do you need for this role?
Preferably university-level of working experience or MSc in IT or related field
3+ years experience with Python
Knowledge of integration patterns, tools, and technologies
Knowledge of NoSQL databases
Ability to deliver clean, efficient, and reliable code
Be a team player; experience with Agile Scrum is a clear benefit
A proactive approach to problem solving- Ability to deal with field-critical questions
- Great growth opportunities
- Pension plan
- 25 vacation days a year (based on a 40 hour working week)
- Stock appreciation rights (SAR)
- Informal, flexible and inspiring working environment
- International, diverse and fun team
- Regular company events: each Friday we kick off the weekend with a Friday Borrel, we have yoga twice a week during working hours, table football tournaments, monthly company lunch (pre-corona) and much more. We even got a calendar for this.
- Flexibility of working from home and abroad
Are you interested in this position? Apply by clicking on the button and send your application.